Standing seam sheets have always represented one of the most versatile and long-lasting traditional roofing systems. The absence of holes and the particular type of junction make it the roofing system for excellence.
This particular type of roofing is used mainly for its characteristics of extreme safety in critical contexts, such as high mountains or where rainfall is abundant and often violent, both on the roof and on the facade.
We recommend choosing this type of coverage for roofs with a slope > 7%. We also recommend paying maximum attention to thermal expansion depending on the material.
The main benefits of standing seam SANDgraf are:
- simplicity of laying: through double seaming, that is, overlapping the edges of two sheets and folding them twice together;
- versatile use: from pitched roofs to complex constructions such as domes or large roof areas, thanks to the possibility of profiling on site;
- high security: thanks to fixing without holes and the special jointing method;
- resistance to rust: there are no uncovered cutting points (if the installation is done properly);
Sandrini Metalli can supply the necessary accessories for the installation of the system: fixed and sliding staples, snow stops, photovoltaic clamps, etc.
Available with SANDnodrip anti-condensation or SANDcontrol anti-noise and anti-condensation application.
SANDnodrip - Anti-condensation cloth
SANDnodrip is a special non-woven fabric cloth chemically bonding specific elements that create a highly porous surface with excellent moisture absorption properties.
These characteristics prevent the roof from dripping, thanks to polyester fibres and microbeads in the felt that absorb and collect the forming condensation.
SANDnodrip corrugated metal sheets are characterised by a fire resistance class A2-s1, d0.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION about SANDnodrip:
- Material = TNT 100% polyester fibre
- Nominal thickness = < 1 mm
- Colour = grey
- Fire resistance class = A2 - s1, d0
The TESTS performed on the products are:
SANDcontrol - Anti-noise and anti-condensation cloth
SANDcontrol is a special non-woven cloth with increased density, which makes it possible to significantly reduce the noise caused by outdoor weathering.
In addition, it is specially designed to offer excellent performance in absorbing any condensation that may form.
The reduced thickness allows you to carry out interventions, even in case of recovery or renovation, without raising the roof package.
The corrugated sheets with SANDcontrol application are characterised by fire resistance class C-s1, d0.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION of SANDcontrol:
- Material: TNT 100% polyester fiber
- Nominal thickness = 2-3mm
- Nominal thickness= 200 g/m2
- Color = Grey
- Fire resistance class = C - s1, d0
The Tests performed on the products are:learn more