SAND 27 is one of the most versatile and complete corrugated sheets in the entire range, thanks to the sophisticated geometry that includes the SANDdry drainage channel and the SANDsupport element at the end.
SAND 27 was designed and engineered by our team with the idea of combining all the advantages in a single corrugated sheet:
- Affordability: it develops 1045 mm of useful width with an overlap of 7.18%;
- Technology: 27 mm high blanks with stiffeners on the lower flanges to increase their resistance;
- Practicality: the slab is provided with a support foot SANDsupport to facilitate the assembly and avoid the crushing of the overlap flap during installation;
- Safety: thanks to the SANDdrysystem, the drainage channel designed to prevent any infiltration of water, even in low slopes.
SAND 27 is mainly used for industrial roofing and cladding, but its elegant appearance should not be underestimated for use in civil applications as well.
The possible bending processes are: fixed radius bending, variable radius bending.
The following applications are available on the internal side:SANDnodrip non-woven fabric with anti-condensation function, or SANDcontrol non-woven fabric with anti-noise and anti-condensation function.
SANDnodrip - Anti-condensation cloth
SANDnodrip is a special non-woven fabric cloth chemically bonding specific elements that create a highly porous surface with excellent moisture absorption properties.
These characteristics prevent the roof from dripping, thanks to polyester fibres and microbeads in the felt that absorb and collect the forming condensation.
SANDnodrip corrugated metal sheets are characterised by a fire resistance class A2-s1, d0.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION about SANDnodrip:
- Material = TNT 100% polyester fibre
- Nominal thickness = < 1 mm
- Colour = grey
- Fire resistance class = A2 - s1, d0
The TESTS performed on the products are:
SANDcontrol - Anti-noise and anti-condensation cloth
SANDcontrol is a special non-woven cloth with increased density, which makes it possible to significantly reduce the noise caused by outdoor weathering.
In addition, it is specially designed to offer excellent performance in absorbing any condensation that may form.
The reduced thickness allows you to carry out interventions, even in case of recovery or renovation, without raising the roof package.
The corrugated sheets with SANDcontrol application are characterised by fire resistance class C-s1, d0.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION of SANDcontrol:
- Material: TNT 100% polyester fiber
- Nominal thickness = 2-3mm
- Nominal thickness= 200 g/m2
- Color = Grey
- Fire resistance class = C - s1, d0
The Tests performed on the products are:learn more
For variable bendings
Bending takes place by means of a series of transversal impressions to the trapezoidal sheet (notches) that produce a series of bends with constant/variable pitch.
The notches are designed and executed to allow a correct absorption of the material stresses due to deformation, without loss of rigidity of the trapezoidal element...learn more
For fixed radius bending
Micro impression calendering is a bending process that allows a controlled deformation of trapezoidal sheet metal until the desired radius of bending is obtained. Constant radius curved sheets are mainly used in the creation of curved roofing (on metal structures, prefabricated Y-shaped tiles, etc.).
- Notched ridge
- Printed ridge
- Notched connector
- Moulded connector
- Metal lock-corrugation
- Polyethylene lock-corrugation
- Snow guard
- Anti-rising gasket
- Metal profiles for warping
- Spruce battens for warping
- Safety net
- Overlay bracket
- Adjustable telescopic feet
- Glass wool
- Stone wool
- Silicone and spray paint